1. Yes, we have lists now. I uh, shit, okay. Please note that I tend to use lists as an excuse to just talk and never really make sense.
2. I recognize that the Inception fandom has more or less wilted into a handful of people that live the dream and _beetle_
filling all the rare pairs on inception_kink
but to anyone out there still listening, which I don't doubt, keep the dream alive, my comrades. In the name of said dream, I recently prompted a Gen on the kink meme, found here
. There are two anon!authors who have stepped up to fill it and just based on the sole fact that they've even graced me with their attention, I am here to pimp. Go henceforth, dreamers and support the cause and rejoice in these fillers. They did great work for me and I'm bound to do some ecstatic writhing.
3. Drive by recs:_beetle_
's Reaching My Threshold
, because I do that now, I rec things. Anyway, these are both great WIPs that definitely deserve attention. On that rec'ing note, I bring forth the delicious account thateverhaunting
and I share, titled Consciously
. We mostly string things up there that we want to keep track of but there is a specific tag we use for exceptional works called mind-blowing-lit. It covers all fandoms including but not limited to: Inception, X Men: First Class, BBC Sherlock, BBC Merlin, Star Trek Reboot, Harry Potter, Toy Story, Firefly, White Collar, Avengers, etc.. We've had to rebuild it since the relaunch and let's not get started on the Delicious relaunch because I like to just repress that period of my life. But if you'd like view our empire from it's former glory, it titled Gravitational
4. I've been kind of radio silent lately, not that I'm usually talkative, but more so these days because I'm not really working on anything and working on too many things at the same time. Currently, I'm knee deep in college applications and things of the like, and working on a couple of pieces at once. At the top of the list is a Hank/Sean, for XM:FC, for everhaunting
. It's a prettty straight forward PWP, and will probably be up sometime in the next week or so. After that, is a longer fic, I have dubbed The Acad AU or the Nightmare Child, and it's too preliminary for me to even feel comfortable talking to you guys about it. And on top of it all, I have schoolwork but hopefully, this will all blow over soon and I can get back to ignoring RL.
5. I saw Shame last night with everhaunting
. I'm not going to review it, because I feel like my word holds no real weight for movie reviews, but guys. It was fantastic. There are some pretty clear plotholes, I'll admit, but Fassbender and Mulligan blew it out of the water. McQueen did some excellent work and everyone did excellent work and it paid off because it was a great movie. The NC-17 rating is no exaggeration, though, and it seemed a bit gratuitous to me at points, but not enough to diminish the power of the movie.
TL;DR: I HAD A GOOD WEEKEND.
(6. ehaunting: I'm trying to read your update and spread peanut butter on crackers and it's NOT WORKING.)